This is not a 1000-recipes website… at least not yet. It is more my brew diary which may give you some inspiration in Your brewing adventure. Most of these brews are inspired by other good and checked recipes from competitions, commercial beer clones, magazines or books.
My name is Rafal, homebrewer since 2015, till now I brewed over 100 different beers at home and was lucky to brew one big bath in collaboration with Hope Brewery in Dublin.
In past years I was lucky in some competitions:
- HM for Black IPA (Capital Brewer’s Indian Summer Beer Competition – 27.08.2016)
- Gold Medal & BOS for American Pale Ale (North County Brewer’s “Hop Star” Competition – 24.06.2018)
- HM for Belgian Pale Ale (National Homebrew Competition – 23.03.2019)
- Gold Medal for German Pils (National Homebrew Competition – 23.03.2019)
- 3rd prize for Saison (Stupid Flanders Belgian Competition – 02.11.2019)
Usually, I can brew once, twice a month and I will try to keep this blog updated with the same periodicity